Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Is this for real?

I am laughing at myself as I type this...I am TOTALLY new to the blog world. I still don't really "get it", but my sweet babysitter set this up for our family as a way to keep in touch with friends and family (I think mostly for her since she is moving away!!). Anyway, I have to be upfront and give her ALL the credit for making this page- GO LYNN! I really don't know what to say or when I'll post again. I guess when I take some new pictures I'll add them in. With two babies under the age of two and trying to run my own business I don't think I'll be "blogging" all that much. But I thought I had better make an attempt at it since Lynn went to all the trouble to set it up for us!

7 comments:

Lynn said...

YAY!!! You posted! I am so proud! : )

Unknown said...

OMG! You are one of those people now. AHHH! :) No, I think it is great especially for all the people who do not get to see the precious girls as much as we do.

Unknown said...

Amanda,

Welcome to the world of blogging! So glad to know you'll be able to post pics and keep us updated.

Love you!
Patricia

Amanda said...

We totally have a blog too! You will get addicted soon enough! Check us out www.amandaandkellyadams.blogspot.com
Its a great way to keep up with people! The girls are precious!

Amanda

The Metz Family said...

Amanda! So glad you have a blog. you will be addicted soon...check ours out
www.zachandmallory.blogspot.com
love!!!!

The TAYLOR FAMILY said...

Amanda, this is Brandi Jones Taylor from Southern MIss!! I got your blog off of Stacy's blog! So great to have found you and can't wait to keep in touch!

Hoffmann said...

Hey Amanda! It was great to see your beautiful family! I saw your blog through Stacey's blog. You will soon find that it is a wonderful way to see old friends and catch up. I love to check in and see how everyone is doing. It sure has been a while. I can't wait to see more updates!
Alyssa Hall Hoffmann
www.hoffmannfamily2007.blogspot.com